Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to, St Thomas’ CE Primary School.
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Regulation.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful basis.
- Lawful basis:
The reason we use this basis:
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not continue to use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
We process your information in the following ways:
To provide customer service and respond to queries
Information you provide us on the “Contact us” page help us to respond to your customer service queries.
Data retention period:
We will continue to process your information under this basis until you leave our website.
Sharing your information:
We do not share your information with third parties.If, as determined by us, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, we will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. We shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Your individual rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO [www.ico.org.uk] if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Cookies that we use are;
- Session cookies
Resources and further information