Required as soon as possible
Salary range: SO1-SO2 (£30,012-£34,299) FTE – (pro rata) 97% of FTE
An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen for a highly organised, self-motivated,
efficient and friendly person to join our team.
St Thomas’ is a small thriving, culturally diverse church school situated near the Portobello
Road. Our staff team are all friendly, supportive and enjoy their jobs.
Responsible to the Head Teacher and the Governing Body, the main purpose of the job is as
- Work as part of an administrative team.
- Ensuring there are effective administrative systems throughout the school.
- Act as an ambassador for the school when meeting parents and other
visitors and be the first point of reference when people arrive on the school
- Model excellent relationships with children, parents and other professionals
in the school
- Offer a friendly, approachable and professional service at all times.
Applicants must possess excellent inter-personal skills, be IT confident and proficient in all
areas of MS Office and ideally applicants will have experience of working in a school
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Closing date: 12 noon Tuesday 9th October
Interviews: week beginning 15th October
Please complete our Application Form and email to email@example.com