- St Thomas’ Anti-Bullying Policy ’17– we are all working together to stop bullying at our school. If you are unhappy at school either tell a grown up or put a note in our Worry Box.
- E-safety – Want to know more about how to be safe online? Try Think you Know.
- Need to talk to someone? Contact Childline.
At St Thomas’ we value teamwork and friendship. Throughout the school children are not only part of their class but part of a House team which spans all ages:
St David, St Patrick, St Andrew, St George
- Children go for lunch with their House teams
- Children collect good behaviour points for their House team during the week – the winners go for lunch first
- Sports Day and other whole school activities are organised in House teams
Junior Leadership Team
Meet our head boy and girl and their deputies